Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Shopping

I should preface this by saying my area of the country has never gotten more than a foot of snow at a time in my lifetime.

What compels people to buy all the bread, milk, butter, and eggs in the store? Seriously? The two most perishable items in my fridge are eggs and milk so why do people rush out and buy all there is when there's a pretty good chance of not being able to get to the store for a day or 2 or worse, having the power go out and losing them anyway.

I can't tell you the last time I craved some french toast when it's snowing like crazy, but I bet I could go to any one of my neighbors and have all the ingredients handy.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You are so so right! i love it!
    Smiles~
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. I am following both of your blogs...have a great week....

    ReplyDelete